Carpet Cleaning in Long Beach, CA
Feet Up Cleaning, Long Beach's premier home, business and commercial carpet cleaning service, is dedicated to helping you maximize your investment in floor treatments. Whether you are interested in standard services such as rug cleaning, carpet steam cleaning and area rug cleaning, or your needs are more specialized, as in oriental rug cleaning, carpet stain removal, carpet renewal or restoration, Feet Up Cleaning offers the best solution at competitive prices.
Cleaning Tips - Long Beach Carpet Cleaning
As a courtesy to you carpet owners, whether you're a current Long Beach Carpet Cleaning client or a potential one, here are some helpful hints about how to get the most out of your carpets between professional cleanings.
- Protect your carpet by installing area rugs or floor mats at the entrance to your home. Though most people place these mats outside the front door, there is some research that indicates placing a mat just inside the door, instead of or in addition to the one outside, is effective in stopping outdoor dirt from reaching your indoor floors.
- Consider using a decorative runner or area rug in high-traffic areas. This will not only prevent dirt and grime build-up, it will lengthen the life of the carpet by preventing pre-mature signs of wear and tear.
- Vacuum once a week (more if you've got indoor pets or small children). Vacuuming is a great way to remove surface dust and dirt. Be methodical in your vacuuming, making sure to cover the entire surface at least twice.
- Take care to slightly move lighter furniture every time you vacuum. This not only gives you access to areas that might otherwise be missed, it prevents furniture legs from leaving permanent marks, or even holes, in the carpet. If possible, move larger pieces once a month or so.
- Clean up spills and other accidents as soon as possible to prevent staining. In most cases, all you need to do is remove any solid matter or use a clean, dry white towel to blot liquids. Avoid rubbing, which can actually cause more damage than good.
- Last but not least, follow manufacturer recommendations and call in a professional carpet cleaning service like Feet Up Cleaning at least once every two years for a thorough cleaning.
Call Feet Up Cleaning at 562-507-1919 for more information.